- Decent EMI shielding properties
- Complements Zipper-Mesh® and SHX series of knitted wire EMI shielding mesh
- Operational temperature range of -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Withstands severe environmental circumstances such as lightning strikes
- Quickly and easily wrap around any size wire or cable
- Can be equipped with or without an adhesive closure
- A highly flexible, easy-to-use EMI shielding knitted-mesh tape
Zip-Mesh® is an EMI shielding mesh tape that is multipurpose for any application that needs shielding from EMI, RFI, or EMF. Made from a two-ply tinned mesh with the option of a self-adhesive closure, Zip-Mesh® provides protection of your wires or cables from interferences. Zip-Mesh® is engineered to be the perfect solution for cable splices, branch-outs, and transitions to connector hardware, and it perfectly complements Zipper-Mesh® and SHX series of knitted wire EMI shielding mesh.
Zip-Mesh® is offered in 1” and 2” tape widths with custom sizes available upon request. Zip-Mesh® has an operational temperature range of -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C).
Zip-Mesh® is also available as Zip-Mesh® (Cu), an EMI shielding mesh tape with a copper foil, or Zip-Mesh® (Al), an EMI shielding mesh tape with an aluminum foil. If you require a bit more flexibility, our plated copper and nickel Z-3250-Tape™ or our copper-plated, halogen-free Z-7200 Tape™ are ideal for high-flexing applications.
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Minimum Operating Temperature:
- Shielding Material:
Tape (High Temperature)
|NAME||Z-3250-TAPE™||Z-SHIELD® (3250)||Z-SHIELD® (AL)|
|DESCRIPTION||A lightweight EMI shielding tape that is flexible, durable and corrosion resistant for a variety of applications.||A wrap-around solution that has a protective jacketing paired with an EMI shielding cloth and adhesive closure.||A wrap-around, EMI-shielding solution featuring a flame-retardant polyurethane jacket and high-performing shielding foil.|
|Closure||Tape (Electrically Conductive)||Adhesive||Adhesive|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||°F||-49°F||-65°F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||158°F||176°F||250°F|
An EMI shielding mesh tape that has the option of being equipped with or without an adhesive closure.
Drawing Number(s): ZT16-03-001, ZT18-03-001
Selected Part Number: ZT16-03-001-1.0
SHIELDING EFFECTIVENESS - SHX-2 (SnCu)