- Withstands high heat and extremely low temperatures
- Highly flexible
- Abrasion and wear resistant
Featuring characteristics of an aramid base and polyurethane coating, this material offers endless possibilities when combined or sewn with our other materials such as EMI shields, and a variety of closures, creating the perfect custom solution for your needs.
Aramid fabrics are excellent for temperatures ranging from -4°F to 302°F, allowing for the fabric to maintain the veracity of its characteristics in various harsh environments. RPA-14 is very similar to the basic structure of our Kevlar (KWF-24) material, excluding its thickness and color. The RPA-14 material is a dark-grey, medium-weight Polyurethane-coated aramid fabric, with a 0.14" thickness allowing for high-flexibility. Comprised of high-performance fibers, and the characteristics of the Polyurethane coating, this marterial allows for a highly resilient solution. RPA-14 provides excellent strength-to-weight properties, ideal for creating a pliable, durable, and wear-resistant fabric jacketing solution.
- An Aramid base fabric with a Polyurethane coating
- High-tensile strength, of 15daN min. Warp and 10 daN min. Fill
- Temperature range from -20°C to 150°C
- High strength and flexibility with medium weight
- Perfect for use as an abrasion and wear resistant outer jacketing material
- Can be sewn to other materials, and a variety of closures
|DESCRIPTION||A Flexible, Medium Weight, Polyurethane Coated Polyester Fabric, 14 mil||Lightweight Multi-Purpose Canvas Jacket, 15 Mil||Reinforced Polyurethane Cable Jacket|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-67°F||-22°F||-40°F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||356°F||140°F||160°F|