Tin-plated copper wire EMI shielding mesh, 4-ply.
- Electrical resistance of 936.51 ohms
- Flexible and durable
SHX-4 (SnCu) is a flexible EMI shielding mesh made of tin-plated copper wire. The double layer of mesh enables the EMI shielding properties to be durable and long-lived, and provides a strong barrier between the components and the environment. The knitted mesh also maintains constant window spacing during movement of the cable assembly. Unlike most tubular braids, SHX-4 will not change attenuation performance when articulated. SHX-4 (SnCu) is offered in a 36 AWG, and can be applied to most Zippertubing® jacket materials to create an EMI shielding solution that is ideal for applications that require durability in flexing and good EMI shielding.
- Offered in 36 AWG
- Maintains attenuation performance when articulated
- Can be applied to most Zippertubing® solutions to shield from EMI, RFI & EMF
- Good EMI shielding
- Double layer of shielding mesh that creates 4-ply
- Provides barrier between components and environment