- Aluminum foil tape provides the best in EMI shielding materials
- Complements Zippertubing's SH1 foil and SHX series of knitted wire EMI shielding mesh
- Operational temperature range of -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Self-adhesive creates a secure seal around components
- Quick application that doesn't require any additional installation tools
- Wrap around any size wire or cable
- A highly flexible, easy-to-use EMI shielding knitted-mesh tape
Zip-Mesh® (Al) is an EMI shielding tape that is versatile for any application. Made from a two-ply tinned copper mesh with an aluminum polyester tape and self-adhesive closure, Zip-Mesh® (Al) provides two shielding materials to protect your wires or cables from interferences. The aluminum foil is lightweight at only 0.002” thick, fluid resistant, and RoHS compliant. Zip-Mesh® (Al) is engineered to be the perfect fit for cable splices, branch-outs, and transitions to connector hardware; and it perfectly complements the Zippertubing’s SH1 foil and SHX series of knitted wire EMI shielding mesh.
Zip-Mesh® (Al) is offered in 1” and 2” tape widths with custom sizes available upon request. Zip-Mesh® (Al) has an operational temperature range of -40°F to 347°F (-40°C to 175°C).
Zip-Mesh® is also available as Zip-Mesh® (Cu), an EMI shielding mesh tape with a copper foil, or Zip-Mesh®, which is just the EMI shielding mesh in a tape roll. If you require a bit more flexibility, our Z-3250-Tape™ or Z-7200 Tape™ are ideal for high-flexing applications.
- Flame Retardant:
- Material Type:
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Minimum Operating Temperature:
- Shielding Material:
Tape (High Temperature)
SH1 (Foil Shielding)
|NAME||Z-3250-TAPE™||Z-SHIELD® (3250)||Z-SHIELD® (AL)|
|DESCRIPTION||A lightweight EMI shielding tape that is flexible, durable and corrosion resistant for a variety of applications.||A wrap-around solution that has a protective jacketing paired with an EMI shielding cloth and adhesive closure.||A wrap-around, EMI-shielding solution featuring a flame-retardant polyurethane jacket and high-performing shielding foil.|
|Closure||Tape (Electrically Conductive)||Adhesive||Adhesive|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||°F||-49°F||-65°F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||158°F||176°F||250°F|
An EMI shielding tape that has a tinned copper mesh with an aluminum polyester tape and a self-adhesive closure.
Drawing Number(s): ZT97-03-004
Selected Part Number: ZT97-03-004-1.0
SHIELDING EFFECTIVENESS - Zip-Mesh® (AL), SH1 (Foil Shielding), SHX-2 (SnCu)