- Cut-to-length sleeve and channel for a variety of application needs
- Re-jacket, seal, and protect damaged components
- Operational temperature range from -31°F to 212°F (-35°C to 100°C)
- Allows for a 3:1 shrink ratio for diameters ranging from 0.39” to 7.75”
- Offers a watertight seal for extended life of cables and cable joints
- Stainless-steel channel (removable if preferred) and water-resistant adhesive lining provides permanent closure to ensure security of repair
- Fluid-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and fungus-resistant jacketing
- Water-blocking adhesive ensures longevity of seal
- Quick installation with only requiring a flame torch
Link-N-Shrink® is an adhesive lined wraparound heat shrink repair and sealing system that can cover cable diameters as large as 7.75”. Utilizing a stainless-steel locking channel and a 3:1 shrink ratio, Link-N-Shrink® will provide a watertight seal that will securely repair or extend the life of cables and/or cable joints. Link-N-Shrink® is RoHS compliant, ISO 846 tested for Microbial Testing of Plastics, ISO R527 tested for Tensile Properties, ASTM D2671 tested for Standard Heat-Shrink Tubing, DIN53455 tested for Plastic Tensile Testing, and can cover cables rated for 1kV.
The cross-linked polyolefin copolymer jacketing is fungus resistant, fluid resistant, and corrosion resistant, creating a durable solution for cabling in the toughest of environments. From shipboards to industrial construction and automation, Link-N-Shrink® is the heat shrink solution for a variety of applications. Link-N-Shrink® is a semi-rigid, watertight system that won’t budge from the cable it is applied to. The stainless-steel locking channel, paired with the inner water-resistant adhesive lining, ensures a tight and secure repair for cables as small as 1.69” to cables as large as 7.75”.
The quick and clean application procedure requires only a flame torch to complete. Simply wrap Link-N-Shrink® around the cable or cable joint, insert the steel channel, and heat around the jacketing, center to ends. The sleeve will shrink around and the sealant will flow circumferentially, creating a permanent watertight seal. The stainless-steel channel can be left on or removed, depending on preference or application.
Link-N-Shrink® offers an array of sizes for cable diameters from 1.69” to 7.75” and an operational temperature range of -31°F to 212°F (-35°C to 100°C).
|Diameter||Minimum Shrink Diameter|
|0.39" - 1.5" (01)||0.39"|
|0.59" - 2.75" (03)||0.59"|
|0.98" - 3.5" (05)||0.98"|
|1.34" - 5.25" (07)||1.34"|
|1.65" - 6.125" (09)||1.65"|
|1.89" - 7.75" (11)||1.89"|
- Heat Shrink Material:
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Minimum Operating Temperature:
- Shrink Ratio:
|NAME||PRT®||SHRINK-N-REPAIR® (M)||PRT® (ES-135)|
|DESCRIPTION||A wrap-around heat shrink made from MIL-SPEC tubing that repairs electrical systems and assembled components and is resistant to abrasion and chemicals.||A wrap-around, abrasion-resistant, fluid-resistant heat shrink that repairs wires or cables with diameters up to 0.5”.||A wrap-around, military-grade heat shrink paired with a high-temperature water blocking, hot-melt adhesive that protects against harsh environmental conditions.|
|Closure||Tape (Specialty Surface)||Tape (Specialty Surface)||Tape (Specialty Surface)|
|Purpose||Wire Repair||Wire Repair||Water Blocking|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-67°F||-67°F||-67°F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||275°F||275°F||275°F|