- Flame-retardant and UV-resistant jacketing
- Clear jacket allows for easy visibility to components inside
- Operational temperature range of -20°F to 180°F (-28°C to 82°C)
- Can be cut to length
- Wrap-around solution allows for installation without disassembly or tools
- Lightweight, yet still provides durable protection
- Fire-retardant and UV-resistant PVC jacketing
- Velcro-style hook-and-loop closure for easy installation
- Available in 0.5” to 6” diameters with custom sizes available
Hook-It® (PVC) is cable management system that pairs PVC jacketing with a heat sealed nylon hook-and-loop closure system. The product is fire-retardant, RoHS compliant and UV-resistant, providing wires and cables with lasting, durable protection. Hook-It® (PVC) jacketing is .018” thick and clear in color — ideal for applications where optical clarity is important.
The Velcro-style hook-and-loop is one of the easiest closure systems, which requires no tools for installation. The nylon hook-and-loop engage together to provide a secure closure, but can be easily pulled apart for quick access to wires or cables inside. The hook-and-loop material conforms to GSA specification A-A-55126, Type II, Class 1.
Hook-It® (PVC) has an operational temperature ranges of -20°F to 180°F (-28°C to 82°C). Standard diameters range from 0.5” to 6”, with custom sizes available upon request. Hook-It® (PVC) can be cut to length.
- Cable Bundling
- Wrap Around
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- Minimum Operating Temperature:
PVC Film (Clear)
- UV Resistance:
Heat Sealable Hook-and-Loop
|NAME||ZIP-ON® (63)||ZIP-ON® (PFR)||Z-COIL™|
|DESCRIPTION||A wrap-around cable bundling and protection solution that has a PVC, military-grade jacket that is abrasion and fluid resistant, with a pressure track.||A wrap-around cable protection solution that is flexible, resistant to abrasion and fluids, and has a pressure track closure.||A self-closing wire bundling and protection sleeve made from self-extinguishing PET material—ideal for high-volume requirements.|
|Closure||Z-Track (PVC), R-Track (PVC)||Z-Track (PFR)||Self-Closing|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-4°F||-32.8°F||-58°F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||221°F||194°F||302°F|
A clear, flame-retardant and UV-resistant cable bundling solution with a heat sealed Velcro-style hook-and-loop closure.
Drawing Number(s): ZT20-13-002
Selected Part Number: ZT20-13-002-0.5-C-W