A fiberglass mat made of 100 percent “E” type glass fibers which are put into web form and mechanically needled together without chemical binders.
- Fiberglass mat composed of 100 percent “E” type fibers
- Replacement for asbestos mats, millboard and more
- Conforms with Coast Guard Specification for Incombustible Materials #164.009
- Conforms with Military Specifications MIL-I-16411 Type II and MIL-I-24244
- 1,200°F (649°C) operational limit
Temp-Mat, made entirely from “E” type glass fibers, utilizes a web form and is mechanically needled together without chemical binders. Temp-Mat is used where heat resistance, flexibility, low air, liquid chemical and thermal resistance are mandatory—ideal for thermal insulation and gasket material in home and industrial furnaces, package boiler and for special piping applications. The material is an effective replacement for asbestos mats, millboard, ceramic or refractory fiber paper, mat and sheets, and mineral fiber boards. The material conforms with Military Specification MIL-I-16411 Type II and Coast Guard Specification for Incombustible Materials #164.009 and MIL-I-24244.
Temp-Mat has an operational temperature limit of 1200°F (649°C).