Tape (Plasticizer Resistant)
Thin, Highly Flexible, Acrylic Transfer Adhesive
- High Performance Acrylic Adhesive
- Thin Closure, Outstanding Flexibility, Avoid Solvents
- Ideal for Flat Cable Applications
- Round, Flat & Rectangular Shapes
- Use with Thin, Lightweight EMI Shields
A thin, clear, Acrylic transfer adhesive which is used to create permanent jacket closures on flexible Polyvinylchloride (PVC) materials. This specially formulated transfer adhesive and is unaffected by PVC plasticizer migration and will not dis-bond over time due to plasticizer volatilization. Once sealed together this adhesive creates a strong permanent bond that cannot be reopened (after several weeks) without structurally damaging the base material. Attempting to remove and reset this adhesive after initial placement will destroy the strength of the material.