Tape (Electrically Conductive)
Thin, Highly Flexible, Acrylic Transfer Adhesive
- High Performance Acrylic Adhesive
- Extremely Thin/Flexible Closure
- Ideal in Flat Cable Applications
- Good in small Round Cable Applications
- Simple Thumb Pressure Closure (Toolless)
A thin Acrylic transfer adhesive containing Silver plated Nickel particles making the material electrically conductive in the "Z" axis (i.e. through its thickness). This tape is not used as a mechanical closure for jacket materials, but rather as a filler between seams and layers of flexible EMI shielding cloth to insure a low electrical resistance joint. This adhesive will withstand moderate temperatures and has a low bond strength. Any seam joints using this material must be mechanically retained via sewing or other mechanical means.