- Non-metallic Hook & Loop tapes
- Flexible, Tooless and Re-Sealable
- All Jacket and EMI Shield materials available
- Round, Flat and Rectangular cable shapes
- Avoid Fluid, Dirt and Clean Room applications
The Hook and Loop closure consists of dissimilar woven tapes comprised of synthetic hook filaments on one side and loop fibers on the other. The closure is sealed when the hooks are forced into the loops causing the hook barbs to engage and catch the loop side. The hook barbs can be pulled out of the loops numerous times with only minor damage creating a closure that can be re-entered and resealed. This closure system can be used with all EMI Shielding material options in Round, Flat and Rectangular configurations with cable sizes of 1/2" and up. No tooling is required to open or close this system.