Cu (Copper Foil)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- EMI shielding properties for electrical components
- Non flammable
Polyester PET film backed Copper foil (Cu) is a highly conductive, EMI shielding material, comprised of a bright finished copper foil laminate with a clear polyester PET film. This material offers a 28lb. breakage strength per inch-width.
The copper laminate foil is typically used as a salt corrosion resistant shield in military applications, however this material has also been used in aerospace and many other industries. The foil could be used as a wrap-around tape, or be used in conjunction with other materials to engineer a solution that will meet your particular EMI shielding needs.
- Operating temperature range of -22°F to 248°F
- Perfect for a wide variety of military and aerospace applications.
- Salt corrosion resistant EMI shield for hardening electrical cables.