- Water blocking adhesive provides a secure, environmental seal
- Wrap-around solution requires no disconnection or rewiring of components
- Operational temperature range for Shrink-N-Repair® is -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C)
- Resistant to most oils, fluids, mild acids and alkalis
- Quick and easy installation with only a standard pair of scissors and a heat gun
- Can be cut to any desired length
- An affordable wrap-around heat shrink kit with hot-melt adhesive tape to quickly repair damaged, cracked or chafed components without disconnection or downtime.
- Easy installation — all you need is a heat gun and standard scissors.
- Kit includes 6” of black Shrink-N-Repair® (S), 4” of white Shrink-N-Repair® (S), 6” of black Shrink-N-Repair® (M), 4” of white Shrink-N-Repair® (M), 6” of black Shrink-N-Repair® (L) and 12” of transparent Z-Block® (100).
Our all-inclusive Shrink-N-Repair® with Z-Block® Kit has everything you need to complete a quick repair for damaged, cracked or chafed components; it can also be used to strengthen undamaged wires. Unlike typical heat shrink, which comes in a sleeve form, Shrink-N-Repair® simply wraps around wires or cables without disconnection or downtime. The product easily installs with only a standard pair of scissors and a heat gun. Z-Block® (100) hot-melt adhesive tape is also included to environmentally seal and protect wires or cables that may be exposed to water, oils, greases, mild acids and alkalis — perfect for your home, boat, ATV, car, truck or just about anything! Z-Block® (100) can be used on applications exposed to temperatures up to 212°F (100°C). Shrink-N-Repair® operational temperature range is -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C) and is flame retardant. Shrink-N-Repair® (S) is for diameters of 0.05” to 0.25”, Shrink-N-Repair® (M) is for diameters up to 0.5” and Shrink-N-Repair® (L) is for diameters up to 1”.
Kit includes 6” of black Shrink-N-Repair® (S), 4” of white Shrink-N-Repair® (S), 6” of black Shrink-N-Repair® (M), 4” of white Shrink-N-Repair® (M), 6” of black Shrink-N-Repair® (L) and 12” of transparent Z-Block® (100).
|NAME||PRT®||SHRINK-N-REPAIR® (M)||PRT® (ES-135)|
|DESCRIPTION||A wrap-around heat shrink made from MIL-SPEC tubing that repairs electrical systems and assembled components and is resistant to abrasion and chemicals.||A wrap-around, abrasion-resistant, fluid-resistant heat shrink that repairs wires or cables with diameters up to 0.5”.||A wrap-around, military-grade heat shrink paired with a high-temperature water blocking, hot-melt adhesive that protects against harsh environmental conditions.|
|Closure||Tape (Specialty Surface)||Tape (Specialty Surface)||Tape (Specialty Surface)|
|Purpose||Wire Repair||Wire Repair||Water Blocking|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-67°F||-67°F||-67°F|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||275°F||275°F||275°F|
Wrap-Around Heat Shrink and Water-Blocking Adhesive Kit
Drawing Number(s): ZT21-KT-001
Selected Part Number: CSMR-ZT21-KT-001